Before I get to the moon landing, I just want to point out that I know it’s been a while since I last published an article, I do apologize as I’ve been extremely busy with work and working long hours which has made certain things in my life like writing an after thought. Let’s hope this article can make me get back into the routine of knocking out articles because I certainly missed a lot of headlines and a lot of news to report on.
Here are some odd facts about America’s moon landing and NASA’s strange behavior of being careless:
- How many photos of Neil Armstrong are there of him on the surface of the moon? 1.
- What happened to the 842 pounds of moon rock collected by the astronauts? They were discovered to be petrified wood by Dutch curators.
- How much are those moon rocks worth considering geologist said they were worthless? Six figures.
- Does NASA Photoshop it’s pictures? Yes, they claim to Photoshop everything in order to see the photos better.
- Did NASA truly lose all Apollo 11 footage? Yes, all of it.
- Is there any footage of the other previous moon landings? No! It’s been lost too!
- Why can’t we go back to the moon? According to NASA astronaut Don Pettit, ” we quite literally lost the technology that would enable us to go to the moon so it’s no longer possible.”
- If we can’t go back to the moon how are we going to go to Mars or Europa (Jupiter’s moon)? None of this makes any sense, but yet we don’t have the technology?
- What is Buzz Aldrin’s mother’s name? Marion Moon.
- What’s a famous phrase from the moon landing? “The eagle has landed” was said by Neil Armstrong as the vessel touched the surface of the moon.
- Which astronaut peed his pants on the moon? Buzz Aldrin.
- Which astronaut wore diapers? Both Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin because of concerns of defecation.
- Was there another flag taken on the mission besides the American flag? Yes, Buzz Aldrin took a Masonic Scottish Rite flag with him to the moon.